kOpIsAnAnGaN...

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Google
 

Sunday, March 9, 2008

March of Democracy

"No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Winston Churchill, 1947 A.D.


Malaysia has just finish the Election Day last saturday, March 8, 2008, and the result were tremendously unexpected by Barisan Nasional (BN) when 4 states turn to the Opposition hand. It is the beginning of new dimention when most Malaysia citizen became aware of their surrounding, development, corruption, education, their future and kid, etc.

Futhermore, today there is internet facilities. The Opposition took this opportunity and turn the internet into their "highway" to reach the people mind. Like me for example, I received emails from "Red Rose Youth Center" every week, telling about what really happen (actually I'm not sure) to the politics. I still don't know how they know my email address but at least they have their own way to tell people what is going on. I think, if they try to publish their thought through conventional media maybe police will go after them.

Hmm.. whatever the result is. I'm hoping that Malaysia will always in peace. For me, I can called this month as a "MARCH OF DEMOCRACY". Let's see the Flash below, see when and where DEMOCRACY start. Enjoy!!


Credit to MapsOfWar.com

No comments: